Zoom Client Director
Role: Microsoft OR Zoom Strategic Client Director
Salary: £100,000 plus Double OTE, uncapped plus equity
Ingenio’s client is looking for a Strategic Channel Director who will take control of either Microsoft or Zoom Alliances in the organisation.
The client is a global software platform supplying services to and in partnership with the largest telecommunication carriers across the world. A disruptive, yet mature service focused on delivering new value to unified communication and collaboration platforms with innovative and disruptive services, such as their voice AI, Machine Learning.
This exciting role is focused on taking advantage of the significant disruption occurring in the collaboration sector, particularly the shift from clunky, on-premise legacy systems towards highly scalable, cloud-based solutions offering an ability to provide compelling data analysis/AI capabilities. The key focus of the role is to cultivate a broad array of relationships across the European market segment with a strong focus on Microsoft or Zoom collaboration opportunities in the Enterprise segment.
The strategic engagement and management of a Microsoft Gold Partner ecosystem aligned with stakeholder management of the vendor ecosystem OR a candidate with experience of managing an ecosystem of Zoom partners.
Therefore, a key attribute of this role is the ability to cultivate relationships with some of Europe’s largest organisations.
- Role will be responsible for selling into SP’s, VARS and Alliances
- In conjunction with the Vendors, cultivate relationships with key leaders across the Microsoft VAR community inn Europe with a strategic focus on the Top 400 VARS.
- Lead the engagement, coordination & negotiation of large-scale contracts, often in conjunction with a VAR
- Develop & provide detailed pipeline data, sales forecasts, contact information as well reports on the projected growth of the user base within the targeted Enterprise clients
- Achieve targets for revenue, usage/activations, profitability and sales growth
- 10+ years relevant experience as channel account manager within the SaaS space
- Reasonably deep understanding of the Call Recording industry
- Deep understanding of solution selling methodologies
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Partners OR Zoom partners, and their go-to-market strategies
- Exposure to managing channel-based relationships
- Ideally, exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment
Posted on April 12, 2021