Role: Resource Planner (€45k)
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
We are looking for an experienced Scheduler to join an online assessment software SaaS company in Dublin, Ireland to manage Exam Event Bookings and Staff Rostering.
The successful candidate will be working in the Services team working closely with a wide range of customers as well as other departments. This person will be responsible for event scheduling along with staff rostering in a 24/7 environment. If you are bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving technology environment, then we want to speak to you.
- Is a great communicator – with excellent verbal and written skills. Fluency in English is essential.
- Has excellent customer facing skills.
- Has excellent numerical and analytical skills. Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy. Experience working with large data sets.
- Has great organisational skills.
- Is good at implementing agreed processes.
- Has advanced Microsoft Excel skills and is proficient at using other software applications such as MS Word, Google Forms etc. Experience with scheduling software i.e. WhenIWork an advantage.
- Ideally has a third level qualification.
- Maintain exam calendar for all scheduled exams.
- Manage all incoming requests for new calendar bookings
- Schedule events based on capacity and agreed on protocols.
- Create staff rosters based on the exam calendar.
- Create and update shifts in WhenIWork.
- Implement agreed on processes. Assist with identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Report on metrics that can be used to determine adequate resourcing levels and requirements for different role types.
- Assist with recruitment as required.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working environment
Posted on March 25, 2021