Financial Services Consultant (High Touch)
Role: Financial Services Consultant (High Touch)
Salary: Up to £120,000 plus commission (uncapped) plus equity
This exciting role is focused on taking advantage of the significant disruption occurring in the collaboration sector, particularly the shift from clunky, on-premise legacy systems towards highly scalable, cloud-based solutions offering an ability to provide compelling data analysis/AI capabilities.
The key focus of the role is to cultivate a broad array of relationships across the European market segment with a focus on collaboration opportunities in the Enterprise segment.
A key attribute of this role is the ability to cultivate relationships with some of Europe’s largest organisations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The aim of this role will be to unlock opportunities in the financial services sector at commercial and enterprise level.
- Having a background in financial services i.e. being able to have high level conversations and speak the financial services language
- A background in FS such as banking, retail or insurance is hugely beneficial
- Must have a background selling compliance software, with SaaS/Cloud ideal
- 10+ years relevant experience as a financial services consultant selling compliance software
- Deep understanding of solution selling methodologies
If this sounds like an interesting role then please apply with your CV for a confidential conversation on the role
Posted on April 12, 2021