Senior UI Designer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €50.000,00 - €60.000,00
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UI Designer to join the global software company headquartered in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
The software you would be working on uses AI and Machine Learning to create innovative forms & surveys.
You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, developers, QA, data scientists, and product managers.
English is their working language, so no need to know Spanish.
What you will do:
- Work with design leadership to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Design elegant UIs across platforms and implementing precise visual design.
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines
- Effectively communicate and evangelize design thinking throughout the organization with compelling storytelling.
- Deliver innovative design experiences to our customers at each stage of their journey.
- Take ownership of your work and work closely with your team in defining, designing and iterating on product features.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
What you need to have:
- 7+ years of experience designing many consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Expertise in designing UI
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- Excellent at hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- Strong communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on August 31, 2020