Senior IT Account Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €65,000.00 - €70,000.00
Role: Senior IT Account Manager
Salary: €65,000 – €70,000 – Double OTE
Car Allowance, Company Mobile Phone, Company contribution towards Pension, Uncapped Commission
Ingenio’s client recently acquired a new business as part of their expansion plans. Further plans to acquire more businesses are in place for 2021 and beyond.
They are looking for a Senior IT Account Manager to join their team to join them on this amazing growth journey.
The Account Manager Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for companies’ products and services.
There is a long-standing client book to manage for new business sales that will be assigned to the successful candidate from day 1.
What would make you a good fit
- Minimum 8 years+ IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Cloud technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
- Estimated 20% of this role is new business development. 70-80% is existing client account management
Posted on March 4, 2021