Senior Frontend Developer
Salary: €55.000,00 - €60.000,00
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a software company headquartered in sunny Barcelona, Spain! The software you would be working on uses AI and Machine Learning to create innovative forms & surveys.
As the Senior Frontend Developer for the web development team, you will produce high-quality web applications and be a part of a team that has an important role in making all marketing a acquisition projects a reality.
As one of the most senior frontend developers on the team, you will act as a role model to the rest of the team and help mentor the junior developers with a potential to become a Team Lead Frontend Developer in the future.
You can work remote from anywhere in Spain!
What you will do:
- Be involved in the end-to-end software lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- Make technical and architecture decisions
- Watch and guide the quality of the code and product delivered
- Contribute as a hands-on developer as well as offer advice to junior developers
- Be self-motivated and autonomous worker
What you need to have:
- 7+ years of experience on Frontend development (ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3)
- You have knowledge of Redux hooks, AWS, Docker & K8, CI/CD, Jenkins and microservices architecture
- Experience in making technical and architecture decisions
- Experience in unit and integration testing – quality code is very important!
- You’re a fast learner and not afraid of new challenges
- Be fluent in English and like to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience with CI.
- Experience working in a cloud environment.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive pay
- Learning & Development budget of EUR 1,000 per year
- Private health insurance (salary in kind worth circa 800 EUR/year)
- Home office setup
- Lunch card worth circa 2.000,00 EUR/year
- Gym discount allowance (premium plan -voluntary subscription: cost to be paid by the employee is 10 EUR/month, the rest is covered by the company)
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org!
Posted on November 18, 2020