Senior Front End Developer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: 50,000.00 - 65,000.00 + Benefits
Our rapidly growing global SaaS client are hiring for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join them on a permanent basis in Dublin. With incredible facilities in the heart of the city, my client will offer a mixture of on-site and remote work as we move out of Level 5 restrictions.
What they’re looking for is someone who:
· Is comfortable developing large-scale projects, working with multiple departments, onsite and remote.
· Exhibits a well-rounded understanding and keeps up to date with front end technologies and frameworks.
· Is able to Research and adapt new technologies to our needs.
· Manages projects conﬁdently from start to ﬁnish, spec’ing them out and providing estimates of time required.
· Works closely with a proactive UX team to achieve long term goals.
· Cares about tools, processes and standards, loves technology, and is always seeking ways to improve themselves and their team.
· Documents and articulates ideas clearly and is not afraid to be heard.
· Can write clean, semantic, valid HTML, following current best practices
· Can use modern HTML components and understands modern concepts.
· Has a solid understanding of CSS, the box model, etc.
· Keeps up to date with new innovations in CSS and is able to use them where applicable.
· Is used to creating responsive designs and understands the challenges involved in a fully responsive site.
· Knowledge of preprocessors such as SASS, LESS etc. is a plus.
· Has a solid understanding of JS
· Familiarity with using third party libraries in projects
· Familiar with node.js build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Yarn etc.
· Has experience with a version control system like Git, Mercurial or SVN.
· Can debug complex client-side issues using a variety of tools. Being comfortable with Devtools is a must here.
· Can diagnose client-side performance issues and use tools like lighthouse to find and troubleshoot issues.
· Understands cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and constraints.
Technologies they use
· Relevant degree or work experience is required.
What to expect:
· Experience in a fast-moving sector where the latest technologies are always an option.
· Collaborate with a passionate and dedicated team
· Share your skills to influence, drive and build a variety of customer facing products
· Build an adaptive site for all devices with collaborative UX team.
· Earn competitive salary, bonuses, health, pension and travel benefits.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, click Apply or contact Jack on Jack.Matthews@ingenio-global.com
Posted on March 11, 2021