Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
A Global SaaS Company with Headquarters in sunny Barcelona city center is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team! They put a strong focus on company culture and work life balance of their team members.
This job can also be based remote, if you are based in Europe (because of the timezone)!
The software you’ll be working on is an Online Form and Survey Services platform that creates various different forms and surveys based on the client’s needs. It is used by thousands of clients around the world, most famous one being Uber, Nike and AirBnB. Their software is pure greenfield application with no legacy code.
Current team: Lead DevOps Engineer, and 5 other DevOps Engineers
What you will do:
- Help design and run our cloud infrastructure in Amazon Web Services
- Run applications (PHP, Go, NodeJS, Python) on a platform using tools like Kubernetes, Terraform and Docker
- Work with other DevOps engineers on their greenfield application with no legacy code
- Maintain and automate test environments for developers and QA team
- Create tools to give developers more autonomy over the platform, so they can own the deployment lifecycle and monitoring
What you need to have:
- Experience with configuration management tools—ensure changes are always applied by code
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Knowledge with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Solid *Nix experience
- Comfortable programming in Python, Go, Bash or others, and writing tests for it
- Experience on Kubernetes, DC/OS or Docker Swarm.
- Knowledge on basic protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and debugging traffic
- Understand the importance of Continuous Delivery concepts and processes
- Speak English fluently
For bonus points, you:
- Have previous experience handling high amounts of traffic
- Have vast experience with schedulers like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon or similar with some sort of service mesh in use.
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, apply through Linkedin here, click Apply or contact Lydia on email@example.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on May 24, 2020