Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €30.000,00 - €40.000,00
Ingenio is delighted to be working with a Dublin HQ’d SaaS client who is market-leading in the assessment, test & examination space globally.
About the Role
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the management of client activities, mainly scheduling examinations for their clients and making sure all of the teams in the company are running smoothly.
What you will do:
- Maintain exam calendar for all scheduled exams.
- Manage all incoming requests for new calendar bookings
- Schedule exams based on capacity, confirm exam dates and times with clients.
- Create staff rosters based on exam calendar.
- Create and update shifts in WhenIWork.
- Report on metrics that can be used to determine adequate resourcing levels and requirements for different role types.
- Assist with recruitment as required.
- Implement agreed processes.
- Assist with identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Has 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be a great communicator – with excellent verbal and written skills. Fluency in English is essential.
- Has excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good customer-facing skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience working with large data sets and/or scheduling
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with scheduling software i.e. WhenIWork an advantage.
- Ideally has a third level qualification.
We want to hear from you TODAY. Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No longer accepting applications