Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €70000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for an amazing tech company whose passion for innovative solutions enables their customers to succeed and being part of their continued growth if so they are seeking a Project Manager to work with their customers and in-house teams to implement, document and deliver quality solutions?
• 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager with a strong project management background and experience in business analysis.
• 3 – 5 years solid SaaS environment experience.
• Essential to have previous start-up/small company environment exposure with a willingness to get your hands dirty.
• You will have excellent communication skills, strong customer orientation and be capable of leading cross functional project teams.
• Hold a certified project management qualification e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP, etc.
• Have significant experience of running projects using formal project methodologies and software development lifecycles including Agile.
• Capability of facilitating workshops, working with large scale enterprise systems, mapping user journeys, documenting requirements and executing user acceptance testing.
• Have the desire to become a product expert with the skills to communicate and share this knowledge with others.
• Create detailed project plans for customers and internal teams to deliver projects to scope, plan and budget.
• Represent the customer during user acceptance tests.
• Management of diverse project elements including risks and issues, taking appropriate corrective action as necessary.
• Create regular project reports (status, steering, etc.) to relevant stakeholder groups.
• Able to demonstrate a logical approach to work and be able to quickly build a rapport with team members and customers alike.
• Have strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative, tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise competing challenges.
• Proven ability of contributing to PM frameworks/process improvement initiatives.
• Lead process mapping workshops and map user journeys.
What they offer:
Working for an innovative and dynamic company. You have to think on your feet, adapt to different situations and thrive in a changing environment. But with that comes the satisfaction of being integrally involved in something you believe in, of seeing immediate results and having the opportunity to grow and develop rapidly. The Services Team is at the heart of what they do and this is a key role within the organisation.
If interested in this incredible opportunity please press apply and send your CV. Alternatively to discuss in more detail please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 879597086
Posted on January 30, 2020