Project Manager (AWS Migration)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €400 - €450/day
Project Manager (AWS Migration) needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop) but may require occasional travel to EU.
This is a rolling 6 month daily rate contact.
The AWS Project Manager will be responsible for a large-scale an AWS migration from physical Data Centre to Cloud and cover all aspects of planning and implementing.
What you will do:
- Define, own, plan and manage IT project from initiation through to operational support, within agreed timescales & budget.
- Document project terms of reference for new projects including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors and manage project risks and issues.
- Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
- Track and report on progress to plan and analyse the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
- Select methodologies that are appropriate to the project such as Agile, Waterfall, Kanban
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in the planning and delivery of complex technical projects
- Experience of working with onshore\ nearshore and offshore partners.
- Formal Project Management certification: Prince2, PMI etc
- Experience in an AWS migration (DC to Cloud)
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on July 30, 2020