Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €45.000,00 - €50.000,00
An exciting technology company based in Dublin 4is seeking a Project Manager to work with their team and liaise closely with sales and development, you will lead customer projects and deliver successful implementations of their product.
You will be responsible for project kick-offs, developing project plans and delivering an amazing experience to their customers. This role would suit someone who is bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving tech environment.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a project Manager, Project Delivery or Service Delivery experience.
- Experience of running projects using formal project methodologies
- Have the curiosity and desire to become a product expert with the skills to communicate and share this knowledge with others.
- Ability to understand and deliver on customer expectations.
- Be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel, etc. and have an interest in technology and its application.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, and solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Have strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified project management qualification e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP, etc.
- Software development lifecycles including agile
- Experience of customizing the software services & product development
- Experience ofSaaS environment
What you will be doing:
- Management of customer implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Create detailed project plans for customers & internal teams, lead the delivery of the project(s) from design through build, deployment and handover, according to scope, plan and budget.
- Identify and manage diverse project elements including risks and issues, and taking appropriate corrective action as necessary.
- Establishing and leading project reporting and suitable governance to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the project’s documentation (e.g. charter, plan, RAID, briefing material), as well as customer interactions and communications
- Analyse and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate customer workshops and map user journeys
- Provide data set-up, consultancy and other services to our customers
- Deliver customer training
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, contact me on email@example.com or call on +353 89 404 7957.
Posted on January 4, 2021