Technical Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €45.000,00 - €50.000,00
- To oversee the efficient execution of lifecycle phases for implementation and support large or multiple small software deployment projects. Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans and often performs systems analysis.
- Configure the system based on the requirements documentation. There is PM support within the team but technical working knowledge of the solution is required – training will be provided.
- Serves as the primary contact for clients during project
- Provides advice on methods and recommends changes and improvements of project management processes, process design solutions and process improvements.
- Manages overall project communication and resolves issues
- Works in conjunction with the Commercial in the preparation of the business case, cost/benefit analyses, contingency planning and risk assessment.
- Ability to maximise margins through the full lifecycle of the project
- Complete project handover documentation for the support team
- Budget management & cost control
- Relevant third level project management degree (or a business equivalent) is essential for this role.
- Training Required (Formal & Informal).
- Experience of an Agile project delivery environment is preferred.
- Experience of Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Proven ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced business environment with a passion for project management and delivery.
- 2-3 year’s experience in a project management position.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the team.
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment.
- Must be high energy and self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner.
- Taking ownership of the problem/issue and working with the support/tech/dev/PM teams to overcome obstacles.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
- Strong organisational skills in order to deliver on customers’ expectations.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Ireland in accordance with Irish law.
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, contact me on email@example.com.
Posted on December 21, 2020