Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €70.000,00 - €80.000,00
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a SaaS company in Dublin, Ireland who has developed advanced online assessment software for their clients as a Project Director!
This role would suit someone with a strong project management background working with SaaS companies and mentoring/coaching junior project managers.
You will be an excellent communicator, have strong customer orientation and be experienced in leading cross functional project teams.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager
- Have a certified project management qualification e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP,
- Significant experience of running projects using formal project methodologies and software development lifecycles including
- Experience in managing a team of junior project managers
- Strong experience of customizing the software services & product development
- Experience of SaaS or Software environment is necessary
- Have the curiosity and desire to become a product expert with the skills to communicate and share this knowledge with others.
- Ability to understand and deliver on customer expectations.
- Have strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
What you will be doing:
- Management of customer implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Manage a team of 5-8 junior project managers
- Create detailed project plans for customers and internal teams to deliver projects to scope, plan and budget.
- Manage diverse project elements including risks and issues, taking appropriate corrective action as necessary.
- Regular project reporting (status, steering, etc.) to relevant stakeholder groups.
- Analyse and document customer requirements.
- Lead process mapping workshops and map user journeys.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Future company share options (after probation)
- Onsite parking
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on September 11, 2020