Machine Learning Specialist
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €60.000,00 - €80.000,00
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Learning Specialist to join the global software company headquartered in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
The software you would be working on uses AI and Machine Learning to create innovative forms & surveys.
They want to make experience of collecting data seamless, effortless, intuitive and adaptive, and Machine Learning (ML) is a crucial pillar to achieve this purpose.
That’s where you come in. You will team up with their ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Engineers to design scalable ML models behind some of the key product features.
What you will do:
- Partner with Data Scientists and Product Managers across the full development cycle: exploration, design, development, QA, experimentation, and deployment
- Develop, productize, and maintain models for customer segmentation, LTV and churn prediction, marketing spends optimization and creative optimization
- Develop, productize and maintain models for product recommendations, sentiment analysis, intent classification, named entity recognition, etc.
- Drive further improvement to our workflow for experimenting, developing, and testing new ML algorithms
What you need to have:
- You have proven experience in Machine Learning, with a track record of building ML solutions
- You have experience with Python, scikit-learn or similar ML frameworks, as well as Deep Learning (DL) frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
- You have demonstrated expertise in the areas of information retrieval systems or NLP
- You have experience building large-scale Machine Learning pipelines and data-driven products
- You come from a software engineering background
- You love to learn and continuously invest time to improve your skills
- You are a great team player
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Enjoying our catering service in our canteen (salary in kind worth circa 2,500 EUR/year)
- Learning & Development budget of EUR 1,000 per year
- Enrolling in our private health insurance with Cigna (salary in kind worth circa 800 EUR/year)
- Benefitting of our gym discount allowance (premium plan -voluntary subscription: cost to be paid by the employee is 10 EUR/month, the rest is covered by the company).
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 87 096 3282.
No longer accepting applications