Junior Project Manager (SaaS)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 6 months FTC
An exciting technology company based in Dublin 4, is experiencing rapid growth driven by a passion for innovative solutions that help their customers succeed is seeking a Junior Project Manager to work with their Services team and liaise closely with sales and development, you will lead customer projects and deliver successful implementations of their product.
You will be responsible for project kick-offs, developing project plans and delivering an amazing experience to their customers. This role would suit someone who is bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving Tech environment.
This is a 6-month FTC with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent role.
What you need to have:
- 1 – 2 years’ experiences as a junior project manager, ideally in SaaS environment
- Experienced in project coordination and providing an exceptional service to the customers
- Have great verbal and written skills with fluency in English
- Be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel, etc. and have an interest in technology and its application.
- Hold third level qualification in a business, marketing, technical or arts.
- Ideally looking to gain PMP/Prince2/PM2 Certification.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Be solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
What you will be doing:
- Manage customer project rollouts
- Provide data set-up, consultancy and other services to the customers
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements
- Manage customer interactions and communications
- Deliver customer training
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite parking
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on July 20, 2020