Junior Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Ingenio is delighted to be working with an Irish HQ’s SaaS company who are a global leader in their market.
Owing to a number of recent client wins, they are looking to hire a Junior Project Manager to work with their Services team and liaise closely with clients. You will be part of a Project Management team where you will participate in very innovative customer projects and deliver successful implementations of their product. You will be responsible for project kick-offs, developing project plans and delivering an amazing experience to their customers. This role would suit someone who is bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving SaaS/Software/Tech space
- Ideally you’ll have one year or Project Management, Project Delivery or Service Delivery experience
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to work, be good at thinking on their feet and be able to quickly build a rapport with team members and customers alike.
- Have great verbal and written skills with fluency in English.
- Be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel, etc. and have an interest in technology and its application.
- Hold third level qualification in a business, marketing, technical or arts.
- Ideally looking to gain PM2 Certification.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Be solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Manage customer rollouts
- Provide data set-up, consultancy and other services to our customers
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements
- Manage customer interactions and communications
- Deliver customer training
We want to hear from you TODAY. Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on April 3, 2020