Location: Dublin, Ireland
The only SaaS recruiter in Ireland is looking for a new IT Recruiter to join our team! We focus on SaaS companies across Ireland and UK, and have offices in Dublin and London. Our specializations are Development & Engineering, Sales, Product & Project and Leadership roles.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Recruiter with previous experience in recruitment of Tech roles to join our growing Dev & Engineering team! This is a full 360 recruitment lifecycle role.
What you will do:
- Work and achieve your financial target each quarter that will be agreed upon together
- Source, develop relationships and manage your own candidates
- Advertise jobs on our website, job portals and source candidates from our Bullhorn database and various job databases
- Bring new clients by doing business development to build and establish new professional relationships
- Sell and negotiate offers for both clients and candidates
- Manage the full recruitment process, acting as a consultant to clients and candidates
What you need to have:
- Ideally, you have 1- 2 years of experience in IT recruitment, hiring for either permanent or contract candidates
- You’re knowledgeable on IT terminology and interested to learn more about it
- You have experience in bringing in new business and resourcing candidates
- Previous experience in achieving or over-achieving your financial target
- You are a motivated and driven individual who takes initiative
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission up to 35% of billings
- 21 days of holiday + 9 bank holidays in Ireland
- Excellent company culture (lots of learning and development opportunities, monthly personal development sessions, quarterly team outings)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Quarterly incentives (We’re going to Europe after successful Q1, want to join us?) 🙂
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.email@example.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on February 13, 2020