Helpdesk Support L2
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Exciting new job for a Helpdesk Support L2 with 2 years of experience in technical support or remote desktop support role has just opened up with a fintech company in Dublin, Ireland!
They’re a fintech SaaS business which uses their Accounts Payable automation software and Cloud Document Storage to help over 900 customers across Ireland and UK.
What you will do:
• Manages operational support functions including email, chat, phone support and ticket queues.
• To ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to clients.
• Taking ownership for the resolution of issues, monitoring progress, and applying the escalation procedure, when necessary.
• Ensures that deadlines are met in all requests for support from both internal and external customers.
• Maintains oversight of new Software customers and ensures positive first time use of Software products.
• Provides regular status updates/flags risks to senior management team & other stakeholders as required.
• Own customer onboarding – including handover from Project Managers and training of new clients.
• Provides second level technical software problem resolution
What you need to have:
• 2 years’ experience in technical support or remote desktop support role
• A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is a must
• Ideally, you have experience in delivering customer onboarding and demos
• Strong organisational skills in order to deliver on customers’ expectations.
• High level of proficiency with computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated and a team player who is looking to expand their technology skills
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary
• Onsite parking
• Flexible work environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on January 30, 2021