Enterprise Account Executive
Role: Enterprise Account Executive
(Fraud / Payments Software)
Location: APAC – Remote
Salary: Up to $172,000 Basic Salary / $172,000 Bonus Uncapped and Equity
Ingenio is working once again with an amazing software business specialised in Anti fraud payment software. They are building their sales team in EMEA and APAC are in the process of looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help drive the business forward.
The role will be a pure hunter role concentrating on 100% Net new logo’s.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive: Be an effective hunter to position solutions through value based selling, return on investment analysis and product differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: disrupting how businesses address the $55B fraud problem. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how Sift is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ fraud problems.
- Win as one team: You will demonstrate internal leadership and engage in cross-functional collaboration to drive platform and process evolution that positions to win.
- Shape strategy and scale: As an early member of the team, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of high performance in a SaaS sales closing role
- Experience working full cycle sales (prospecting to close)
- Experience closing six-figure deal sizes and exceeding quotas
- Ability to build trust with multiple technical decision makers
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Team player: Coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, and resourceful
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in the Fraud industry
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Posted on March 4, 2021