Enterprise Account Executive
Salary: €65,000.00 - €75,000.00
Role: Enterprise Account Executive
Salary: €65,000 – €75,000 Plus Double OTE
Ingenio is delighted to be working with an exceptional client who are an award-winning, intelligent data extraction, analytics and transmission platform for the insolvency and debt recovery industry.
The platform integrates all data between creditors, insolvency firms and other stakeholders to deliver highly efficient and accurate processes and ensure the best journey for the most vulnerable consumers.
Due to their disruptive technology and market expansion they are looking for an enterprise account executive to join their team with a core focus on winning new business.
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product and in-person demonstrations, to closing the sale
- Closing enterprise level deals and exceeding quotas
- Build trust with multiple technical decision makers
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-growth environment
- Use a consultative approach to build solid customer relationships within existing accounts and new business opportunities
- Able to quickly learn how to harness the company’s capabilities to bring maximum value to client requirements.
- Use a customer-focused, consultative sales approach to educate customers
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising CRM to document progress
- Submit monthly forecasts and generate revenue to exceed targets
- 6-8 years of strong performance in a SaaS sales closing role preferably within financial services.
- Strong experience in working multiple length deal cycles (3-12 months)
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Be hugely passionate about disruptive technology and high growth opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then click APPLY! Reach out to email@example.com with your CV or Call on +353873421869 for a confidential conversation.
Posted on October 19, 2020