Director of Account Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €75,000.00 - €80,000.00
Role: Director of Account Management
Salary: €75,000 – €80,000 Plus 50% Commission
Location: Dublin. – 10% Travel required
Ingenio is delighted to be working once more with an Irish-founded SaaS business who operate in the MarTech space and have recently been added to the Gartner Magic Quadrant. As part of ongoing global expansion and increased market opportunity, particularly in light of C19, they are looking to grow their team.
About the role
The Director of Account Management will be responsible for, among other things, developing and maintaining client relationships with key decision makers, stakeholders and product owners.
This role will directly manage the existing contracts, retention/renewals, identifying and closing new revenue opportunities such as upsells, upgrades and cross sales.
Responsibilities include all facets of account management, including but not necessarily limited to account business plan, periodic and timely business reviews, maintaining sales tools and customer databases; generating reports, including reports of revenue forecasts and actual sales, along with any budgets and expenses regarding such customers and your sales activities.
- Manage a high performing team split between Ireland and the UK with an office opening in the US
- Own customer relationships from completed sale through successful onboarding to expansion and retention.
- Identify and close expansion and renewal opportunities across the customer organization.
- Delivering on key metrics including Net Dollar Retention, Net Renewal and Net Retention
- Accurately forecasting weekly, monthly and quarterly figures
- Preparation and delivery of presentations and solution proposals
- Represent the client at key industry events
- 7+ years’ experience working in a customer facing service account management role with a high level of accountability at a SaaS company.
- 3+ years’ managerial experience
- Proven track record with regards to account management and growth.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- A clear and demonstrable track record achieving/exceeding the target.
- Consultative / Solution selling approach
- Negotiation skills
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Start-up/scale-up mentality
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then click apply for a confidential conversation on the role
Posted on September 14, 2020