Digital Content Creator Intern
Duration: 3 months
Are you enthusiastic, passionate about writing, researching, reading the news about your industry every day, studying personas?
Are you the type of person that establish your own voice, offer solutions, not just commentaries and question everything?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, we want to work with you!
Who will be:
- Creating content focusing on lead generation and conversions
- Researching careers-related topics, identifying customers’ needs, and recommend new topics
- Planning Blog posts and preparing well-structured drafts strategically
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and services
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Measure web traffic to content
- Measuring results by analysing content creation metrics and report on them to the marketing manager
- Native English Speaker
- Someone with a solid understanding of SEO
- Someone with good design knowledge
- Reacting to market events and quickly turn around error-free and insightful content, copy and articles
- Helping manage and produce content for social media channels and grow follower numbers
- Analysing & deconstructing competing websites content strategy
- Analysing SERPs & identifying missed content opportunities using structured data.
- Someone with Good knowledge of the principles of SEO, Content and Social media strategy and execution with a knowledge of creating and optimising content for online.
- Someone with some knowledge of photo editing and video editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Who we are:
We are an exciting start-up that sells an online career coaching program built and designed with world-class techniques for people who want a career in the Technology industry?
What are the benefits:
- Putting what you learned in university to practice
- Excellent Networking by establishing some new and hopefully everlasting relationships with people in your field
- Gaining Valuable Experience.
- The role is for a 3 months unpaid internship, initially, but it will provide you a huge sense of pride from providing a meaningful service that helps others
- Huge learning opportunity
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, we want to hear from you! Click apply now!
Posted on March 4, 2021