Location: Dublin, Ireland
Exciting new job for a Business Analyst with 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst has just opened up with a fintech company in Dublin, Ireland!
They’re a fintech SaaS business which uses their Accounts Payable automation software and Cloud Document Storage platform to help over 900 customers across Ireland and UK.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Software Development and work on gathering, analysing, validating and reporting on the business needs of stakeholders (colleagues, customers and end users).
What you will be doing:
- Analyse and report on various stakeholder needs within the company
- Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys and workflow storyboards
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritise collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes
- Document all requirements clearly in a way that can be understood by everyone
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Assist with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements
What you need to have:
- Relevant third level Business Administration, Finance or Information Systems degree (or a business equivalent) is essential for this role
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a Tech/IT industry
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Must have a financial understanding and have the ability to maximise margins.
- High level of proficiency with computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary of €45K
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on January 20, 2021