Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €45.000,00 - €50.000,00
We’re looking for an experienced Bookings/Workforce Manager to join a SaaS company in Dublin, Ireland who has advanced online assessment software that helps clients organise and implement their exams!
What you will be doing:
- Monitor scheduling effectiveness and accuracy while ensuring service levels and productivity goals are met
- Forecast on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for workgroups
- Organise and monitor scheduling of examinations for clients
- Prioritise and implement customer requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Make recommendations to management and initiate implementation of new protocols, methodologies, equipment and processes
- Identifying best practices, evaluate solutions and implementation plans
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in of operations management including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management
- At least 2 years of experience working on scheduling various employee groups
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is a must
- Ability to own your tasks from start to finish
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on November 3, 2020