AWS Data Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €70.000,00 - €80.000,00
Exciting job opportunity for an AWS Data Engineer just opened up with world-leading cloud-based marketing and analytics company in Dublin, Ireland! Their platform enables enterprise companies to analyse their website and engage their customers using advanced analytics.
You will work within a team focused on scaling up the production infrastructure. You and the team will be focused on site reliability, security, and scalability to manage their rapid growth.
What you will do:
- Help define and implement AWS Cloud infrastructure best practices as well as do the hands-on implementation of those practices
- Work in a team deploying and managing their production cloud applications
- Develop pipelines for production workloads in AWS Cloud
- Collaborate across teams to help define best use of AWS and other technologies
- Work to improve solution visibility by improving monitoring capabilities, working with tools like Datadog
- Deliver continuous improvement and maintenance on their systems, while ensuring that all parts of their system are highly available and fully scalable
- Ensure the security of their cloud applications is at the highest level and that best practices are followed
What you need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in AWS Cloud (S3, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, Route53, Elasticache, EMR, Redshift, Athena, Glue, API Gateway etc.)
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark etc.
- Experience working as a data engineer building pipelines on production workloads
- 3+ years’ experience working with Infrastructure such as Infrastructure as code, such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- 5+ years’ development experience in total with programming
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and related tools like Jenkins
- An innovative mindset, and excellent teamwork skills
- Experience working with Serverless, Kubernetes, and traditional application stacks
- Experience developing docker solutions in AWS: Kubernetes, EKS, ECR HELM
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on January 8, 2020