Microsoft UC Presales Engineer
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £45.000,00 - £60.000,00
A brand-new Microsoft UC Presales Engineer job has opened up with a our client, a growing Business Communications Company in Manchester!
Our client is a Cloud and Managed Services company who work closely with their clients to enable digital transformation across their organisation and improving their customers experience through the relevant and innovative use of technology and intelligent services.
What would you do:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft UC portfolio, in particular the Microsoft Teams application.
- Provide consultancy and on-going sales support and training to the sales team on the Microsoft UC proposition.
- Produce High Level Design documents.
- Produce and deliver customer presentations around the Microsoft Teams proposition.
- Design and deliver technical demonstrations.
- Provide training to the wider Pre-Sales Team on Microsoft Teams
- Help drive forward internal Microsoft adoption and increase functionality of demo capabilities
What you need to have:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft UC applications
- Have a proven track record of delivering UC projects and solutions using Microsoft Stack of products
- Have a broad knowledge of VoIP concepts (SIP, SBCs, codecs)
- Understand networking concepts (LAN, WAN, Wireless, QoS, SD-WAN, FQDN)
- Be able to work within Public Cloud, primarily MS Azure
- Understand security concepts pertaining to Microsoft, user devices and cloud (certificates, A records etc)
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply!
Posted on September 11, 2020