Sales Development Representative
Location: Manchester, England
Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £27,500 + £10,000 Commission
Ingenio’s Client is one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers. They have grown year on year for the last 15 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
They are looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to take the leads generated from their marketing activities and turn them into Sales Qualified Leads.
What you will do
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching, and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments, demos, webinars for the sales or pre-sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in salesforce.com
What you should have
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in high value technology solutions
- Evidence of successfully researching markets, understanding customer pain points and requirements; then identifying what solutions are required
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications, particularly salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then Click Apply for a confidential conversation on the role.
Posted on July 20, 2020