Microsoft Channel Account Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £60,000.00 - £70,000.00
Role: Channel Account Manager (Microsoft)
Salary £80,000 plus Commission
Ingenio’s client is looking for a channel account manager to join their team. The client is a global software platform supplying services to and in partnership with the largest telecommunication carriers across the world. A disruptive, yet mature service focused on delivering new value to unified communication and collaboration platforms with innovative and disruptive services, such as our voice AI, Machine Learning.
This exciting role is focused on taking advantage of the significant disruption occurring in the collaboration sector, particularly the shift from clunky, on-premise legacy systems towards highly scalable, cloud-based solutions offering an ability to provide compelling data analysis/AI capabilities. The key focus of the role is to cultivate a broad array of relationships across the European market segment, initially with a strong focus on MS Teams collaboration opportunities in the Enterprise segment. The strategic engagement and management of a Microsoft Gold Partner ecosystem aligned with stakeholder management of the vendor ecosystem. Therefore, a key attribute of this role is the ability to cultivate relationships with some of Europe’s largest organisations.
- In conjunction with the Vendors, cultivate relationships with key leaders across the Microsoft VAR community inn Europe with a strategic focus on the Top 400 VARS.
- Lead the engagement, coordination & negotiation of large-scale contracts, often in conjunction with a VAR
- Develop & provide detailed pipeline data, sales forecasts, contact information as well reports on the projected growth of the user base within the targeted Enterprise clients
- Achieve targets for revenue, usage/activations, profitability and sales growth
Business, Marketing or related degree qualifications
- Significant experience in selling to the VAR space and proven ability to establish C-level contacts
- 10+ years relevant experience as channel account manager within the SaaS space
- Reasonably deep understanding of the Call Recording industry
- Deep understanding of solution selling methodologies
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Partners, and their go-to-market strategies
- Exposure to managing channel-based relationships
- Ideally, exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment
Posted on January 10, 2021