Role: Senior Account Director
Salary: €80k basic, double OTE, stock & bens
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has seven years sales experience SPECIFICALLY selling SaaS or software to existing Midmarket & Enterprise clients globally.
Our client is a B2B platform that helps global brands build connections with its customers, establishing loyalty and advocacy. They are looking for an Account Director who is a caring, astute commercial thinker; a charismatic communicator to help fuel their growth and success. A rigorous individual who understands the importance of building relationships and is ready to join a fast-moving dynamic business during a phase of rapid growth.
What you’ll do:
· Exceed a defined revenue target that will come from existing clients
· Deliver defined weekly & monthly metrics aligned to the role around CSAT, Engagement & Client Activity
· Be the primary POC for a selection of our enterprise clients
· Taking care of the clients’ needs; everything from initial on-boarding and training to supporting the growth of their gifting activity whilst collaborating with the relevant teams across the business
· Building relationships to last. Becoming a trusted advisor and reliable partner for clients. Continuously seeking opportunities to provide additional value to the clients. Always looking for the right time to grow the relationship, demonstrating a deep understanding of client objectives, challenges, and opportunities.
· Manage basic commercial transactions for assigned accounts – this may include initial order forms, add-ons, and renewals.
What you’ll need
· Previous software account management B2B2C and large enterprises
· An excellent understanding of the loyalty and retention market and how it is rapidly evolving
· Can demonstrate an excellent track record with evidence of recent account management success
· Proven ability to cultivate long-term productive relationships
· Exceptional engaging communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrable experience of systematic approach to account management – both on hard and soft objectives
· Ability to expand deals within a group structure
· Experience leading a new proposition within existing relationships
· Experience working with CX Directors, Head of Loyalty & Retention, Head of Customer Care, COO and CMO preferred
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Today!
Posted on January 10, 2021