Job title: Telemarketing Manager
Location – London, UK
Salary – To £50k OTE
Client – Our client is a solutions provider specialising in unified communications, voice and data technologies, contact centre and network security – all the while providing their customers with services and support networks.
Our client was formed with a goal to deliver an unmatched client experience based on integrity, honesty and excellence. Their long-term partnerships with the leading manufacturers of voice and data technology enable them to recommend proven, business transforming solutions that enable clients to gain operational and strategic advantage in the markets they serve.
Role Outline – Following a record business performance in financial year 14/15, our client is investing in all areas of the business to support continued growth. In order to create further demand and support the customer acquisition effort, our client wishes to hire an experienced Telemarketing Manager to provide leadership and management to an existing team of three demand creation specialists.
The purpose of the telemarketing practice is to produce qualified opportunities for the new business team, and also to act as a breeding ground for new sales talent to join either the enterprise or mid-market sales teams.
The requirement is to appoint a proven leader to take on ownership of the team in order to drive performance and develop people from within.
Deliverables and Output:
The below list is not exhaustive and may be amended during the role scoping and interview process:
- Take ultimate responsibility for team performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Be accountable for pre-agreed activity and financial targets
- Work with our client’s marketing department to devise targeted campaigns
- Build relationships with key partners to develop campaigns and develop sales opportunities
- Manage personnel in the form of scheduled and ad-hoc team and individual meetings, including appraisals
- Promote the client in the industry and raise awareness of the ‘new look’ Telemarketing Practice
- Hire, train and develop new team members
- 3-5 years in a telesales team leader/management position
- Background in technology sales environment is strongly preferred
- Any experience with communications technology is not mandatory but would be a distinct advantage
- Must be able to evidence working in a target driven environment
- Experience in using CRM systems to manage customer data, generate reports and monitor individual and team performance
- Experience in working to typical telesales key performance indicators such as measured call volumes, booked meetings and contracted business
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!