Job title: Senior Technical Consultant
Location – Within commutable distance to Milton Keynes
Salary – To £60k plus company benefits
Client – Our client is a leading BPO and technology solution provider specializing in customer experience and customer interactions. They focus on people, process and technology to create exceptional customer experiences.
Role Outline – The purpose of this position will be to design, drive, implement and improve on existing and proposed Technology Solutions and be responsible for the transition of these solutions to the Channel Service and Technology teams.
They will also support escalated problem management (at expert level) and establish a track record of exceptional performance with regards to a combination of technical, service and business ability.
Deliverables and Output:
Key headline deliverables are;
- Infrastructure Design and Development
- Technical Support
- Business Development
In depth Knowledge of Contact Centre Technologies including;
- AVAYA Call Manager, CMS, IQ, Messaging, Experience Portal, WFO Suite, Dialer, Session Manager, Sipera, Media Gateway.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN and SecurityKnowledge of Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and Hyper V and Storage Area Network such as EMC and Netapp.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and protocols such as SIP, H323, SMTP, FTP, SSH, HTTP, SSL.
- Professional AVAYA on voice and call centre technologies or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in advanced technology solution architecture of call centres.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!