We have an INCREDIBLE Contract opportunity for a Performance Tester with 2+ years of industry experience to join an ambitious and multicultural company and team.
For this 3-month project you will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with all your expenses paid (flights, hotel, food, transportation). You can work for 3 weeks on-site and have a 1 week off as a vacation to come home (your flight will be paid).
The business language of this project is English.
Our Clients expertise areas are Automation, Data Visualization and Process Optimization. They combine this expertise to deliver different types of projects such as:
- Development of public portals that supports decision making, consolidating data from over 40+ different sources
- Block-Chain based contracting platform. Their teams understand technologies across the spectrum, from the proven Enterprise-grade solutions to the uprising cutting-edge tools. They don’t hesitate in combining Enterprise and open-source tools into an effective DevOps toolset chain, which is often the right way to achieve full or significant scale automation.
What you will do in this project:
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with various teams to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Ensuring that performance testing results are accurately reported and documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks
Skillset required for this project:
- Quick learning and adapting new technologies.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving/ decision-making skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivated and potential team player.
- Dedicated and focused on solution.
- 2+yrs experience in performance test tools such as HP LoadRunner.
- Good knowledge of understanding and analyzing performance test results and resolving bottlenecks.
- Experienced in developing test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories. (Such as Java or C experience)
- Experience in API testing
- Having knowledgeof different OS, DB servers, Web-servers and App servers.
- Hands on experience with Performance monitoring and Diagnostics tools (dynaTrace, New Relic, AppDynamic, etc.)
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Send your CV to Lydia on email@example.com