Title: Voice Architect
Salary: Up to £60,000
Locations: Central London
Client: Our client pioneers an innovative high speed internet service which provides clients with the optimum network solutions. They are an independent telecommunications carrier who do not tie to relationships with single suppliers, because of this they are able to create bespoke solutions that will allow each individual client to have flexibility in whatever they need.
They believe in doing everything possible to ensure their clients receive a level of service that they won’t experience anywhere else.
Our client is rapidly expanding and because of this they are looking to build out their services that they can offer. Because of this they are looking to build an in house SIP platform to be based on Oracle hardware.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, delivery, implementation and sales success of our client’s voice proposition. The voice proposition will ideally be focused on SIP and hosted voice applications (VoIP) rather than mobile or traditional voice.
The Voice Architect will work with 3rd party contractors and internal resources to deliver a world class voice solution that our client can sell to existing and new customers.
The candidate that they are looking for will ideally be very knowledgeable about the voice industry, products available, and competitor landscape. This knowledge will be used to ensure the product design and subsequent sales effort is quick and thorough to ensure customer experience and uptake is maximised.
You will be required to:
- Prepare and Oversee design, build and go to market strategy for the voice service
- Oversee rollout of solution and lease with business heads to ensure lead times and expectations are met
- Legal, Cost an process documents are created and held within the specific departments
- Create a training programme for all other teams in the business
- Weekly reports to the Sales Director
- Work with the marketing team to develop for to market strategies and support with technical documentation and information to support the plan
- Maintenance and upkeep once the platform is implemented
Skills and Desirable:
Within this role you will be expected to have:
- A proven ability to manage projects and deliver to targets
- Ability to design and create products for consumption by a sales team
- The ability to scope projects to the development team
- A proven track record in delivering against targets and deadlines
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!