Job title: Talent and People Specialist
Specialisation: On-site support for all recruitment activities on behalf of Ingenio for a major client
Location: Southwark, London
Opportunity: Ingenio is a newly formed technology recruitment practice based in London and Dublin and is undergoing significant growth. As part of our 2016 expansion programme, Ingenio has recently landed a major recruitment outsource agreement with a specialist telecommunications company and is looking for an on-site administrator to support the recruitment effort, source talent and work with the HR team.
Our client is a total solutions provider specialising in unified communication, voice and data technologies and network security – all the while aiming to provide customers with a legendary service and support.
Ingenio Mission Statement: Ingenio is a people business and exists to create opportunity for talented and exceptional people. Our purpose is to produce, hire, develop and retain the very best professionals in our chosen industries.
With an uncompromising commitment to delivering a memorable client experience, Ingenio’s expertise is centered on delivering solutions in the areas of talent management, consulting and technology for small to medium sized international companies.
- A minimum of one year’s work experience in an office-based administrative role
- Fully IT literate and highly proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good standard of written English
- Excellent verbal communicator with an ability to work with all types people (this would not suit an introverted character)
- Professional phone manner (the ideal candidate will be conducting telephone interviews)
- Experience in an IT company or department
- Any exposure to customer CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce, etc
- Recruitment and/or HR related experience is a distinct advantage
- Any experience with LinkedIn
Basic salary range from 22k up to 24k per annum
Ingenio People Benefits:
For successful joiners, Ingenio offers a people benefits programme which is completely unrivalled and unmatched in the recruitment industry:
- Ingenio Partnership Programme (partnership statuses ranging from Associate through to Equity Partner)
- One month paid sabbatical after three years’ service (separate from annual leave)
- Company performance incentives, e.g. international weekends away
- Cash advances for travel season tickets and property rental
- Monthly cash contribution for health and wellness programme, e.g. gym membership
- Paid leave for charity work
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!