Title: SI Account Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: Central London
Client: Our client uses its own network to deliver various business services including Cloud, Voice and Connectivity. They work with many different industries with clients is Media, Finance, Tech, Insurance and the Public Sector to name a few. The company holds numerous awards including the Times Tech Track 100 three years in a row.
Their passion for technology resonates with their passion for the people they hire, they ask for hard work and enthusiasm and in return you will receive plenty of development, benefits, incentives and rewards.
Role Overview: The main aim of this role is to develop strong business relationships within the System Integrator community so that you will secure new business and increase revenue against a set of targets.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Contact specific SI prospects in the pursuit of new business
- To build strong long-term UK based relationships
- To plan sales strategies and work closely with marketing to raise awareness of our client and build a strong pipeline
- To ensure that targets are achieved
- To achieve personal/career advancement goals in line with our clients personal development programme
- To manage the relationship to maximise “business as usual” revenue and new sale from cross-selling, upselling and infilling SI product and service opportunities/end client portfolio gaps.
There are other duties that you will be required to undertake if the Sales Director chooses, these will entail:
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with your own targeted campaigns
- Attending Networking Events
- Out of working hours may also be required
Skills and Desirables:
- Consistent SI sales record of selling ICT managed services to the SI community
- Strong knowledge of the SI market place and can demonstrate strong existing contacts within it
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and integrity of our client.
- To be driven, self-motivated and disciplined.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!