Our client is a uniquely capable total solutions provider specialising in unified communications, voice and data technologies. They provide first class service and knowledge which is vital to their clients.
Founded in 2002, our client was formed with a vision to deliver an unmatched customer experience based on integrity, honesty and customer excellence. Their long-term partnerships with the leading manufacturers of voice and data technology enable them to recommend proven market leading solutions.
The Operations Director will report directly to the Board, and will assume responsibility for all aspects of our client’s operations detailed below. You will be accountable for the planning, resourcing and management of all of the teams that form the Operations group. You will be involved in helping our client’s business evaluate new technologies, products and services based upon market demand. You will work closely with Sales to develop a managed and supportable proposition that prospects and clients will buy. You will manage senior vendor relationships to insure best service, best engagement and best value for money.
Deliverables and Output
The below list is not exhaustive and may be amended during the role scoping and interview process:
- Have P&L responsibility for Engineering, Project Office, Service Delivery, Provisioning & Professional Services practices
- Create, manage and execute a plan for the evolvement of our client’s proposition
- Form and communicate strategy to the team
- Provide operational insight
- Deliver transformation plans where and when required
- Ensure succession plans and talent matrix are in place to meet current and anticipated needs
Qualifications & Experience
- At least five years’ experience of working in a similar role, managing a team of at least 50 people
- Experience in the same/ similar role within a telecommunications company
- Have a strong understanding of Network Services, Unified Communications, Contact Centre, Professional Services and Managed Services
- Experience dealing with vendor management and product management
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!