Job Title – Magento Developer
Salary – £50,000 (Depending on experience)
Location – Central London
Job type – Permanent
Our client is an award winning brand and digital agency, specialising in working with high end organisations. We have three key areas of specialism: Innovation, Brand Experience and Commerce (through delivering Magento websites with truly differentiated user experience).
They are looking for a new Magento enthusiast to join their fast and dynamic team.
Deliverables and Output
- Technical leadership, including the management of contractors and/or off-shore dev teams.
- Close liaison with the design team to ensure interaction sits at the heart of our creative approach.
- Manage and scope integrations (ERP/CRM etc.)
- Document technology methodology in Conﬂuence.
- Develop the agency processes, including our approach to distributed development.
- Code reviews.
- Keep at the forefront of technical developments. We will always invest in the exploration of new techniques and technologies.
- Identify where you (or our team) have skills-gaps, and hire responsibly to compliment agency shortcomings.
- You will also be key in helping building and structuring our development offering.
- Commercial experience developing using Magento CMS. Eagerness to learn and deploy Magento 2 projects.
- Experience working in a Digital Agency environment
- Experience of Back-End Development techniques (PHP, MySQL)
- Comfortable with responsive design principals
- Some exposure to Browser Testing including A/B Testing and Debugging
- Razor sharp understanding of front end technologies. 3 years’ experience (min.) with HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Exposure to WordPress or Drupal is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills and client facing ability
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!