Job Title – Data Product Manager
Reporting to – Director of Strategy and Products
Salary – Exceptional package
Our client is one of the largest independent providers of connectivity solutions to the world’s Communications and Cloud ecosystems. The clients underlying network infrastructure, intelligent application layers and industry expertise enable their customers to seamlessly deliver mission critical, high performance Applications and Communications services globally. The client offer a wide range of communications infrastructure services from network connectivity, real-time communication services, co-location through to system integration and support to providers globally. The clients range of portal and API based applications provide a true end-to-end virtual network experience coupled with real-time service delivery.
Responsible for developing and managing the clients Wholesale Data Services. This role includes ownership of the Clients SDH, Ethernet and TDM data services portfolio as well as Infrastructure including Data Centres, Colocation and PoP’s.
- Define and refine strategic road-map of data product portfolio
- Define new product ideas/concepts based on deep customer insights and in close cooperation with other product and innovation managers
- Play a key role within the product development process
- Perform primary market research to identify customer needs
- Identify customer segments, derive value propositions and develop corresponding product positioning and messaging
- Develop business cases to justify investment decisions
- Define evidence based marketing strategies
- Create and execute global market plans
- Actively support the global Sales Organization on the data product portfolio by
- providing strategic pricing ownership of data products, guidance and targets
- developing and updating sales tools
- providing hands-on marketing/sales product training
- collaboratively developing action plans to drive top and bottom line performance of data products
- Develop profound understanding of the financial performance of the product portfolio under responsibility
- Understand the global market: size, growth rates and drivers, market shares, competitive strategies and products
- Participate in international trade fairs and other industry events
- Drive product team to set objectives and achieve results
- Manage wholesale price book, customized solutions
- Implement and manage local loop strategy
- Capacity management for local loop, backhaul and Pops at Data Centre.
Accountable for product forecast and business case, capex application, network rollout plan, resource investment whilst liaising with Engineering for resourcing and budget.
Owns the success of product end to end.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!