Title – Avaya Pre-Sales Consultant
Location – London
Salary – £60k basic plus bonus/benefits
Client – Our client is a leading Systems Integrator and Avaya Platinum Partner.
Role – The Avaya Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for providing technical design solutions to meet and exceed the client’s business requirements. The Avaya Pre-Sales Consultant works closely with the global sales teams to provide technology-based solutions, to existing and new clients.
- Attend client site meetings to ratify and scope business requirements ensuring the client’s business requirements are clearly understood.
- Attend and work within ITT Bid Assessment Teams to assess the validity of client’s demands via a set methodology.
- Provide written proposals with options to meet the client’s requirement, containing defined hardware and software, services, support and wan circuit costs needed to implement and run the proposed solution/s.
- Agree deliverables and milestone phases and project resources of agreed solution with Project Manager and Technical Deployment Resources.
- Provide high level plans with hardware, software and circuits within client’s best practices.
- Create and hand over high level designs to assigned Project Manager, Deployment or Support teams as required.
- Provide quality assurance to low level designs and key deployment milestones to ensure that the sold solution is being built within agree standards.
- Seek, obtain and carryout pier design reviews to ensure quality documentation is delivered.
- Ensure solution designs are developed to meet agreed minimum profit margins.
- Provide presentations to clients on proposed solution.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Foundation working knowledge of communications cabling infrastructures.
- 5-10 years’ experience providing engineering, support or consultancy for voice and data networks
- Experience in constructing comprehensive quotes and proposals.
- Experience with networking tools and resources.
- ‘A’ Level standard numeracy skills in order to technically size network capacities for loading requirements.
- Must possess the ability to follow and/or create/ modify operational and technical procedures and/or best practice documents.
- Political awareness of the regulatory constraints telco’s and financial businesses need to comply with, within various geographic jurisdictions.
- ITIL foundation certification is desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!