Java Developer – Copenhagen
Our Client is a cutting edge development house developing BSS/OSS, Billing, Data warehouse, Automation and IOT Systems for Telecom Network and Service operators.
They are a small group of skilled and experienced engineers and programmers who believe in work/life balance, flexible working hours and the possibility of home working within a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic work environment where the corporate language is English.
Where you can fit in:
They need new colleagues to join their Internet of Things (IOT) team focusing on implementing their platform roadmap to serve current and future needs in the industry.
They are looking to grow their team with skilled developers having knowledge within one or more of these areas:
• Agile – Experience as Scrum Master, or the desire to take on such a role in time.
• CI / CD – Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
• UX – Experience with user experience methods and testing.
• Full stack developer – UI, integration, database and API’s development
• Java – Several years of documented experience in Java development.
• GIT / SVN as source control
• Workflow engines and process automation
• Oracle and SQL
• Master or Bachelor Degree from accredited University, with recognised training in software development
• Telecom experience
Nice to have:
• Jenkins or similar as continuous integration server
• Wildfly / Tomcat application servers
• Soap and REST Web services development
• Agile methods – Scrum / Kanban / Devops
Senior Developer – €80,000 – €95,000 per annum
Developer – €65,000 – €80,000 per annum
If you are interested then please submit your CV to Jenny El Gabali on firstname.lastname@example.org