Data Engineer – London
Do you provide Tier 1 Support to customers WAN and Lan and WIFI technology, monitor for alarms, carrying out standard checks, raise cases on 3rd parties and escalate to other resolver groups, ensuring all Service Level Agreements (SLAs), targets and contractual obligations are met? If so my Client has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Tier 1 Data Engineer and we would love to hear from you.
• Work alongside Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineers to improve all aspects of the service management customer experience.
• Monitor Dashboards for alarms on customer equipment and respond appropriately.
• Monitor all London data incidents in ticketing platform, ensuring timely updates are provided to customers
• Have knowledge and insight of general business / commercial principles and practices within corporate communications, and current market issues and trends.
• Have an understanding of WAN and LAN and Wifi technology.
• Ideally have previous experience working within a service management centre supporting Cisco devices.
• Holds an ITIL Foundation Level qualification
Package – Circa £22,000
24 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Performance Bonus + Private Health + Dental Package + Death in Service
If you are creative, team-oriented, innovative, agile and talented and would be interested in joining my global client who is at the forefront of technological innovation then please submit your CV to Jenny El Gabali on firstname.lastname@example.org