Job title: Senior Account Director
Location – Dublin, Ireland
Salary – €120k OTE
Client – Our client is the leading and largest integrated telecommunications operator in Ireland
Role Outline – The mission of the Senior Account Director is to sell the value of the Core Data and Managed Solutions and Services portfolio to current customers and potential new customers by engaging at CXO level in order to achieve and exceed revenue growth plans.
The Senior Account Director will own and drive the sales opportunity from start to finish ensuring they maximise the potential opportunities available. The Senior Account Director must have a deep understanding of the full Telecoms Portfolio available to them and be comfortable discussing and persuading customers at CXO levels to ensure revenue opportunities are maximised.
The Senior Account Director will be tasked with engaging with and achieving sales across the top tier accounts within Enterprise and Government with an annual target of circa €8 million. The role will be based in Ireland.
Accelerators to 200% of OTE on achieving 120% of target and uncapped commission beyond 120% on a 1:1 basis exists for this role, which make the overall earnings potential very attractive and competitive.
- 15 years’ experience in an equivalent role, supported by relevant academic and industry accreditations.
- Proven track record of success achieving new sales revenues year on year
- Proven background of delivering highly complex multi-faceted solutions to large Enterprise and Government customers
- Technical Vendor Accreditation for Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, HP etc.
- Knowledge of Core data, MPLS, NGN and Enterprise-class IP environments essential
- Ability to influence at all levels – both internally and within the client organisation
- Exceptionally strong oral, written communication and negotiation skills.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!