Job title: Junior Service Delivery Manager
Location– London City
Salary– £30k plus BONUS
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Client– Our client was formed to improve the way companies communicate. Simple, right? They have grown to become a multi-national operation and focus specifically on Unified Communications, Contact Center, Networking & Datacenter technologies. They are an innovative, forward-thinking and exciting company with slick offices in Central London that reflect their innovate and fresh approach to business. They only employ exceptional people, and this is why Ingenio have been retained to find an exceptional Junior Service Delivery Manager to join their growing team.
Role overview- Do you have a passion for technology, service delivery and ensuring client satisfaction? Our client are looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal skills and “the strength to make things happen!”
The Junior Service Delivery Manager will be responsible in helping to build, develop and manage client partnerships, providing client satisfaction through the successful delivery of our client’s Managed, Network and Cloud Service offering to ensure client retention as well as supporting the Senior SDM team in delivering an exceptional level of service to key client accounts. The Junior Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for a large volume of our client’s strategic accounts, ensuring you are providing all contracted deliverables as well as looking for further opportunities to help develop and drive these accounts.
- Drive overall client satisfaction to help ensure contract renewals and on-going client retention.
- Internal source on our client’s Managed, Network and Cloud delivery offerings.
- Understanding of Cisco service model and design.
- Ensure client’s contracted deliverables from service offering is provided within specified service level agreements.
- Develops an exceptional understanding of their clients business from an operating and services perspective.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to form virtual client teams to help ensure on time client renewals.
- Highlight to Account managers additional service opportunities and associated SDM revenue streams through on-going client interaction and overall services knowledge. Helping to drive strategic accounts to Tier 1 & 2 client relationships.
- Acts as an escalation point and ensures that the appropriate functional activity takes place to resolve any issues which may arise.
- Ensures the performance of third party suppliers within accounts is appropriately managed. Channels service related client issues internally and ensures they are managed through to resolution and recorded.
- Contributes to the Takeover & Transition processes to ensure that the service enablement processes and relevant documentation are adequately completed and that operational readiness is tested.
- Produces, Delivers and maintains the client¡¦s Service Optimise Pack, outlining key contact points, SLAs, escalation paths, bespoke operational procedures and up to date current supported inventory list.
- Book resource on Acumen for Managed Services.
Required skills or experience:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a client facing role.
- The Junior SDM is someone with excellent interpersonal skills and the strength to make things happen.
- Having an uncompromising level of commitment and focus to quality and client service delivery.
- Having a positive approach to team work, with a willingness to learn, share knowledge and help other members of the team.
- Being able to work under pressure, outside of comfort zone, with a can-do attitude
- Having great time management, attention to detail, expectation setting and organisational skills to provide solid service management.
- Being flexible, adaptable, adhering to change and showing initiative.
- Having the ability to approach problem solving in a clear and concise manner.
- Possessing a good level of communication skills, including written communication, becoming a liaison between technical and commercial people, internally and externally.
- Able to communicate at all levels, including senior directors within client organisations.
- Having a basic level of product knowledge, concepts, features and integration methods.
- University degree (desirable)
- Having a low level technical knowledge (desirable)
- V3 ITIL Foundation accreditation (desirable)
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!