Our Client is an exciting technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. They are the market leaders in innovative assessment products and are focused on providing customers with a solution that drives real business benefits. As Head of Services, you will be responsible for the project services team, ensuring that new customers on-board successfully and that the team delivers customer projects to scope, time and budget. You will bring strong communication, project and process management skills along with analytical acumen and a proven track record in services delivery and excellence.
• Must have a strong track record as a customer facing project or services delivery lead rolling out enterprise software solutions
• Experience working in a software or SaaS company and/or have a consultancy background delivering software.
• Ability to analyse business challenges, and to use data to provide and present actionable recommendations to management team.
• Be passionate about mentoring and supporting your team.
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with client stakeholders at all levels.
• Experience of tender and presales engagement with customers.
• Excellent written and spoken communication with strong English language skills.
• Be process driven, know your End Stage Report from your Lessons Report and how to effectively tailor project processes, with a strong attention to detail.
• Experience of Agile, PM2 and Prince 2 methodologies.
• Program / Portfolio management of client projects including managing risk, dependencies, stakeholders, governance, costs, resource planning and productivity.
• Growing, managing and mentoring the project team across all aspects of project management and customer delivery.
• Ensuring that project management methodology, tools and processes are fit for purpose. Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring that project delivery is aligned to ISO & SOC quality standards.
• Track and report on key metrics for services delivery. Work as part of the management team to identify, report and implement operational efficiencies and excellence.
• Work alongside the management team, to promote the company and engage in high profile sales opportunities.
What they offer:
The opportunity to become an integral member of the management team, with a wide scope and remit to help shape the future of the company. This is a key hire for – they believe that with the right team, anything is possible. If you enjoy operating at full speed, understand that work should be fun and can balance the strategic with the day-today, then we’d love to hear from you. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Their mission is to become the leading global supplier of assessment solutions. As recognised by their Digital Disrupter 2018 award in London, they are already changing how assessments are run through their unique remote invigilation solutions. With a growing list of blue-chip client organisations and an exciting strategic plan to execute, they are looking for someone with ambition to help them achieve their goals.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this amazing, innovative and evolving company and you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail then please call Jenny on +353 87 959 7086 or send your CV to email@example.com