Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €400 - €450/day
Duration: 24 months
Voice Engineer needed to join a global e-commerce market-leader this role is based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
This is a 24-month contract with a day rate of €400 – €450/day.
What you will do:
- Provide principal support to the implementation, support and maintenance of the voice infrastructure
- Provide principle support and maintenance of the ACD systems
- Provide principle support and maintenance of the voice mail systems
- Provide principle support and maintenance of the conference bridge platform and third party conference bridge facilities
- Work closely with Vendors to assist in the design of voice systems / infrastructure.
- Assist in problem determination activities, leveraging the bank’s fault reporting system.
- Ensure all technical documentation is maintained to an appropriate level and reflects the as-installed environment.
- Ensure faults reported via the fault reporting system are updated with sufficient narrative to ensure a complete audit trail of a fault’s life-cycle
- Undertake and complete telephony moves, adds and changes
- Proven extensive experience in Telecoms and related Voice products including Avaya CM, Avaya Session Manager, Voice recording, Call logging and voicemail systems
- Proven extensive experience of working in a support environment
- High level technical support in a very demanding environment supporting multiple business lines.
- High level customer service skills
- Good understanding and working practices of LAN, WAN and Networking
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
No longer accepting applications