Role: Pre Sales – Network Services
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 plus bonus
Ingenio is delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing telco systems integration businesses in Europe.
They are hiring a Pre Sales Executive to join their team. The role is a home-based one whilst Covid-19 is upon us. This is an incredible opportunity for a driven individual to join an incredibly successful team
Supporting customers to improve their communication strategy by the creation of various networking services to support on-premise and cloud solutions and services.
With your expertise of network and cloud services you will help build technical capabilities whilst assisting the sales team to transition customers to secure managed services.
Along with excellent benefits and a competitive reward package, our client offers the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity
- Take a leading role guiding the client’s journey to new networking services, cloud, and managed services proposing the optimum commercial proposition
- Develop networking solutions to improve our managed services offering for our customers and prospects
- Provide technical and thought leadership in relation to architecture and networking service design throughout the business
- improvement and the evolution of services
- Support the sales team in understanding the wider customer requirements, objectives and business drivers
- Experience in telecoms network services – SIP, NGN’s, legacy (ISDN, CPS etc) and the billing process
- A good understanding of mobile and WAN
- Demonstrable private and public cloud design and delivery expertise which may consist of; Storage, Networking, Virtualisation (VMware and Microsoft) and Data Protection (Backup and Disaster Recovery)
- Experience Designing / implementing high-availability connectivity and networking solutions with network service providers
- Experience of defining strategy for enterprise and public sector organisations to create and improve remote / homeworking opportunities
- Customer focused, proactive, collaborative, can do approach
- Good commercial acumen, highly goal orientated/achievement driven with the ability to deliver at pace.
- Technically oriented with a natural curiosity and ability to quickly develop an understanding of current and future trends in business technologies and the FourNet business and portfolio.
If you would like to hear more. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation on the role
Posted on January 10, 2021