Senior Project Manager (SaaS)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €70.000,00 - €80.000,00
Would you be interested in working in a dynamic and ambitious company based in Dublin, Ireland who since 2014 has developed advanced online assessment software enabling the creation, delivery and marking of computer-based examinations for their clients?
We are looking for a project manager to work with the customers and in-house teams to implement, document and deliver quality software solutions.
You will be an excellent communicator, have strong customer orientation and be experienced in leading cross functional project teams. This role would suit someone with a strong project management background working with SaaS companies.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager
- Have a certified project management qualification e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP,
- Significant experience of running projects using formal project methodologies and software development lifecycles including
- Experience in managing a team of junior project managers
- Strong experience of customizing the software services & product development
- Experience of SaaS environment is necessary
- Have the curiosity and desire to become a product expert with the skills to communicate and share this knowledge with others.
- Ability to understand and deliver on customer expectations.
- Have strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
What you will be doing:
- Management of customer implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Manage a team of 5-8 junior project managers
- Create detailed project plans for customers and internal teams to deliver projects to scope, plan and budget.
- Manage diverse project elements including risks and issues, taking appropriate corrective action as necessary.
- Regular project reporting (status, steering, etc.) to relevant stakeholder groups.
- Analyse and document customer requirements.
- Lead process mapping workshops and map user journeys.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Future company share options (after probation)
- Onsite parking
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on July 20, 2020