Senior IT Recruiter
The leading SaaS recruiter in Europe is looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to join our team. Ingenio works with SaaS companies across Europe, and have offices in Dublin and London. We specialise in helping clients with roles across Development & Engineering, Sales, Product & Project and Leadership areas.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with previous recruitment experience in IT/Tech roles to join as a leader of the Software Development & Engineering recruitment team. This is a full 360 recruitment lifecycle role.
You can be based anywhere in Europe and work remotely.
What you will do:
- Deliver and exceed your financial targets each quarter
- Source, develop relationships and manage your own candidates
- Acquire new clients through business development to build and establish new professional relationships
- Sell and negotiate offers for both clients and candidates
- Manage the full recruitment process, acting as a Consultant to clients and candidates
What you need to have:
- You MUST have 3+ years of experience in IT/Tech Recruitment
- Previous experience in achieving or over-achieving your financial target is necessary
- A driven, ambitious and astute commercial outlook
- A proactive and super collaborative approach to colleagues, clients and candidates
- You’re knowledgeable on IT terminology and interested to learn more about it
- You have experience in bringing in new business and resourcing candidates
- You are a motivated and driven individual who takes initiative
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive basic salary of €40-50K with a double OTE
- Uncapped commission up to 35% of billings
- Stock options in 12 months from joining
- 21 days of holiday + 9 bank holidays in Ireland
- Excellent company culture (lots of learning and development opportunities, monthly personal development sessions, quarterly team outings)
- Flexible working hours and location (work remote)
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on January 20, 2021