Senior iOS Developer
Salary: £500 - £700/day
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join an established and modern tech startup that is VC backed in London City Centre, near Old St. station! They’re offering a competitive day rate!
Contract duration: minimum of 3 months
It is a REMOTE POSITION for developers in Europe.
The software: AI & ML application that is dedicated to customer cost reduction in terms of utility bills (electricity, gas, internet, water, council tax)! They are helping people save money in these difficult times, and already have thousands of customers which can choose their subscription and keep everything at one place for them to review easily. There is no legacy code in place, it’s a greenfield application.
Current technology: latest iOS software, Swift, Swift UI, Core ML
What you will be doing:
- Design and build an advanced application for the iOS platform from scratch
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Optimize the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, reusability, and performance.
- Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices.
What you need to have:
- 7 years of mobile development experience, specifically iOS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Swift, familiar with RESTful API
- Solid expertise with algorithms and design patterns
- Experience in working with cloud services (preferably AWS) and client-server applications
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design
- Experience in writing different levels of tests
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Competitive day rate
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid team volunteering
- Team breakfasts, snacks and booze (beers with peers)
- Weekly social tabs
- Lots of Learning and Development opportunities
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on June 9, 2020